Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Say "Aloha" to cuteness

My aunt requested that I make her a zombie hula girl to accompany her on her move to Hawaii. This is the creepy-cute result!

She has yet to be named but I am already working on a zombie surfer boy to go with her. I might even make a few non-zombie hula girls so I can experiment with brighter colors. What do you think?

Momma Cat and I plan to add a page to our blog soon that will allow you to make special orders too! We love getting creative requests!

-Baby Cat

2 comments:

  1. I adore her! Great job, Baby Cat! I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies right now, so this is extra fun for me! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like her! I loved Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, such a fun book! I currently have Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter near the top of my reading list.

    ReplyDelete