Thursday, May 15, 2014

GEORGIO, SWEET LITTLE SOFT DOLL

Baby Cat and I were walking through the Sellwood-Moreland neighborhood a while back and stopped in at The Bull And The Bee, a children's clothing shop.  I had been in there once before with my Neighbor Cat, and seen these cute little dolls.  So I showed them to Baby Cat and then we had to buy one!

You must know by now, that Baby Cat and I are both confirmed doll lovers, so any new kind of doll really gets to us.  Especially one like this one.  

Georgio


Baby Cat named him Georgio, because, well, he looks like a Georgio!  There's no other explanation for it!

Georgio is a very simple doll made using knit fabrics, thread, and a little stuffing.  He's so little and adorable!  Baby Cat and I were  thinking we could make our own little Georgio type dolls using fabrics and fibers that we enjoy using.  But don't worry, we aren't going to dismantle our little Georgio.  We are just going to use him for inspiration. 

 NO DOLLS HAVE OR EVER WILL BE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS BLOG!

 - Momma Cat

1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie! So glad you added the disclaimer at the bottom of the post. For a moment, I was worried! ;-) xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete