Sunday, September 8, 2013

COLORFUL "CANDY" BABY DOLL

This baby doll pattern is one that I got from Ravelry.com.  The pattern name is "Sleeping buddies, lavendar stuffed doll".  I made a few changes to the doll because I wasn't satisfied with how she looked when I was done.

I added hands and feet, and a little bit of hair and blush.  I also had to modify the hood to fit my doll.  I changed  the mouth, and I added safety eyes. Then I stuffed her with regular polyester stuffing, no lavender.

So this is my little doll,

Candy doll

I've named her "Candy".  I hope you like her.  She's made out of Ultra Pima Cotton, and Bamboo Pop yarn, all purchased from Yarntastic Fiber Arts in Sellwood, Portland, Oregon.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my little Candy doll.

- Momma Cat


4 comments:

  1. She's adorable, Kay! I love her little candy-pink hood, and her yellow bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her pink hood--too cute! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete