Monday, September 16, 2013

TEUFEL II, OMG THERE'S MORE THAN ONE!

Well, you know what they say about bad pennies that keep turning up?  This afternoon this guy showed up in my living room and cleaned out our candy dish!  

Teufel II stealing all our Werthers from the candy dish!

He just walked in and went right for it.  It was almost as if we weren't even there.  He had absolutely no respect at all!

The worst part was that he took all the candy!  He didn't even leave one piece!  He said there was nothing I could do about it, and if I complained he'd tell the people at Weight Watchers about my candy stash!  Like they'd care.  He also told me that if I replaced it, he'd be back to collect it.  Then he laughed and ran out the door.  

I can only guess that he went back to be with his little friend Teufel, wherever it is that the little devils live.  We can't say that word on this blog!  

- Momma Cat

4 comments:

  1. What a naughty little devil! He looks very pleased with himself, sitting on all that candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He steals all my candy and eats it! Then he taunts me. He's very mean.

      - Momma Cat

      Delete
  2. Teufel II is darling too! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teufel II may be cute, but he's not very nice. He teases me and steals my candy. He's not real pleasant to be around. But, what can one expect from a little devil?

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete