Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sweet Surprise for Momma Cat

Today I went for a long walk, it was a beautiful spring day and Daddy Cat and I went outside and walked for a couple of miles.  Then I went to Starbuck's and had a coffee date with my Friend Cat.

While we were talking Friend Cat gave me a silver bag with a surprise in it.  This is what was inside.

Nancy Ann Storybook Doll

Friend Cat was with me the other day when I went to Farmhouse Antiques on SE 13th Avenue over in Sellwood, to buy some handkerchiefs to make doll clothes out of..

My favorite antique store
She's the one that found the little basket full of Nancy Ann dolls.  You may recall that I purchased one that day.  My Friend Cat bought me the other one that I wanted.  Here's a picture of the two of them together.

Almost Twins!


Aren't they sweet?

If you're interested, I think there are still a couple more dolls there, but you'll have to ask where they are at the front counter, otherwise you might overlook them!

-  Momma Cat

2 comments:

  1. They're both adorable! What a sweet friend! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know her, you love her, it was MaurCat! Thanks Jen. See you at Craft Circle!!!!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete