Sunday, August 18, 2013

KIRBY, KIRBY, KIRBY!!!!!

I finally finished my crocheted Kirby this morning.  He turned out so well, I think he looks almost real!  Or as real as Kirby ever gets!  He is a video game character, after all.
 
Kirby loves my hanging philodendron!

 I made this Kirby for LittlebrotherCat, but he hasn't seen it yet.  As soon as I was done, Kirby jumped up into a hanging plant in our living room and hasn't come down yet!
I don't know what I have to do to get him to come down.  What does a Kirby eat, anyway?

 
- Momma Cat

2 comments:

  1. Cute! LittlebrotherCat is going to be thrilled! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LittlebrotherCat loves Kirby, as do most of his game-playing friends. But, I think that this might be the only Kirby I make. Haven't decided yet.

      - Momma Cat

      Delete