Friday, September 14, 2012

Laughing Cat Shirts Are Here!

Who doesn't love a good T-shirt? They can say anything about you from your favorite band to your favorite sports team. Sometimes they can even be tricky, like when they imply that you were present at a family reunion for someone else's family years before you were born (my brother knows what I mean here). Well, now, we at Laughing Cat have our own T-shirts to show our love of all things creative, and you could have one too!



Unaltered Laughing Cat shirt
If you would like your own Laughing Cat T-shirt, please email us at kayassunta@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post with your size and any special color requests. The t-shirts will cost $15.00 each plus shipping charges.

My shirt, with alterations
This is my shirt, just a regular green T-shirt with the Laughing Cat logo and jazzed up a bit using some good old Baby Cat ingenuity. Altering T-shirts has been a hobby of mine in recent years because they are very easy to adjust to make almost any piece of clothing you want. This took some getting used to for Momma Cat, who for awhile would give me a horrified "You're cutting up your shirts again!" each time she saw me doing it. Although, to be fair, Momma Cat has always cut the collars off of her T-shirts for as long as I can remember. Maybe that's where I got it from, I don't know.

-Baby Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment