Monday, February 2, 2015

NEW BUNNIES AND PIXIE DUST NECKLACES ON ETSY!

I loved making the purple chenille bunny so much I made two more! The blue one sold almost immediately to a friend at church, and the pink one is available on Etsy


I plan to make another blue bunny and add even more color options soon, but in the meantime, check out our Pixie Dust Necklaces! We have a variety or designs and colors, or request a custom order!


The Etsy shop is getting a new look soon, so stay tuned!

-Baby Cat

5 comments:

  1. Nice things! I look forward to seeing your Etsy shop's new look! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the blue bunny sold right away - both bunnies are so cute and look so soft! I have one of your Pixie Dust necklaces, and it's a lot of fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like your necklace!

      Love,

      Baby Cat

      Delete
  3. The bunnies look so soft. They are so cute! I love the necklace. It's so pretty. It's nice to have pixie dust on hand in case you get into a bind. LOL!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Cat,

    I love how the bunnies have such different body language, and facial expressions! Also, I love the colors you've chosen.

    Your pixie dust necklaces are so sweet. I hope you sell tons of them!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete