Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Regina and LeeLooCat

I've been working so hard creating this little doll.  I love her so much that I can't even think about trying to sell her.  I think she's just going to have to stay with me! Her name is Regina.  She is named after my paternal grandmother, a very sweet and loving woman. 

Regina
Regina was made from the crocheted Bluette doll pattern that I got from the Beth Webber's blog byhookbyhand.blogspot.com .  Her clothes were made from patterns from the same blog.  I made the hat and the bag patterns up myself.

As you can see, Regina has big brown eyes, long, dark brown hair, little red earrings, and a beautiful red summer hat.  She is all ready to go outside and explore the gardens in our neighborhood.  She just loves flowers, trees, and shrubs. 

Regina has a little red bag in which she carries all her necessities.  She even has a little snack in there for her little LeeLooCat, who she takes with her everywhere. 



Regina and LeeLooCat in the Crocosmia

LeeLooCat is maybe a little bit spoiled, but so well behaved she doesn't need a leash or a carrying case.  She will follow Regina anywhere she goes.  They're totally devoted to each other.  Today they are exploring the Crocosmia hoping to catch sight of a hummingbird.  There have been hummingbird sightings all over their neighborhood this week. Good luck girls!

Have a Great Summer!

- Momma Cat

1 comment:

  1. LeeLooCat turned out wonderfully, as did Regina! Beautiful photographs! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete