Monday, February 4, 2013

Red Flannel Shirt

Momma Cat just recently finished making several flannel shirts.  You've seen, in a previous post, the Pink Cat shirt I made for Baby Cat.  Well, I made two more just like it since then.  One was for my good friend, and the other was for myself.  I have to tell you, those shirts are very comfortable and warm!

Since I liked the Pink Cat shirts so well, I made another flannel shirt for myself.  This one was bright red with bears all over it.  I saw this Fabric at JoAnn's during the holidays and just had to have it.  It is so bright and cheerful, and oh so soft......

 

This shirt can be worn by itself, or over a short or long-sleeve t-shirt, or even a camisole.  I absolutely love these shirts and get compliments about them every day.


- Momma Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment