Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MOMMA CAT IS BACK, WITH TOOTHLESS!

OMG!  I am ashamed to say that I haven't blogged for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS!  Now, there is an explanation for this.  If you're interested, here it is:

Starting at the beginning of September there was a major change in management at my workplace.  Things were very stressful as we tried to work without enough help, get used to new bosses, and get ready for the upcoming holidays!

As you can imagine, Halloween is a very BIG deal for a fabric and craft store.  Then we slid right into Thanksgiving and Christmas!  Then, there are all the after Christmas sales, and finally the amazing start of the New Year sales!  

Now, things are beginning to slow down a little and I'm only, just now, finding any time to play around and make new things.  

Now, that's not to say I haven't been creating things all this time.  I just haven't had any time to photograph, or blog about anything!

The first amazing thing I want to show you is this wonderful gift Baby Cat made me for Christmas!  


It's my current favorite animated character, Toothless, from How To Train Your Dragon, and How To Train Your Dragon 2.  She knew how much I loved him (he looks just like our cat!), so she made me one for Christmas!

Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, and How To Train Your Dragon 2

Baby Cat is such a wonderful daughter and I miss her very much.  She and Husband Cat moved down to Southern California in the beginning of December, in case you didn't already know.  


Here's my Toothless!


Toothless!
Isn't he just wonderful?  Too bad my cat can't fly!


Here's a picture of my cat, just in case you thought I was kidding!

Midna
 

-  Momma Cat

4 comments:

  1. Baby Cat's version of Toothless is fantastic! What a thoughtful Christmas gift! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby Cat is extraordinary, for sure!
      - Momma Cat

      Delete
  2. Toothless is adorable - he's practically a twin for Midna (if Midna had wings and a red tail). I hope Midna doesn't see him as competition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Midna was doing her Toothless imitation yesterday! She was laying on the arm of the couch exactly like Toothless! So I think she admires him!

      - Momma Cat

      Delete