Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Bazaar Great Success!

Baby Cat and I are so happy!  We had a great weekend at the St. Agatha Holiday Bazaar.  Not only did we get to spend time together, we got to see many friends and family members.  Which, to us, is the best part of the Bazaar scene anyway.  

Here's a photo of me and Baby Cat together at our table.

Baby Cat and Momma Cat at the 2012 Holiday Bazaar
 You can see that Baby Cat is wearing her Laughing Cat t-shirt.  Doesn't it look great?  

Here's a photo of some of the afghans that my brother made for us to sell.  My brother was instrumental in teaching me how to crochet when I was just a kid.  He and his wife both crochet, but he's the one who makes most of the afghans!

My brother's afghans and my bags

This year I came up with a star ornament made out of felt.  I really liked them, so I made a lot of them and hung them on trees on our table.  I guess everyone else liked them too, because I sold a lot! 



Star Ornaments

 Here's a photo of me and my good friend.  She and her husband were the first ones to visit and purchase some of the items we had for sale.  You can see how much stuff Baby Cat and I made.  And that's not even all of it!

My first visitor at the Holiday Bazaar


We also found some treasures to buy from other vendors.  Baby Cat and I both bought earrings, Baby Cat bought a hat, and I bought these two cute monster pillows for my two Baby Cats to have at college to remind them of their crazy Momma Cat.

Pink Monster Pillow



Blue Monster Pillow


Baby Cat and I are working on new ideas for future bazaars, so if you have an idea for us, drop us an email, or leave a comment on this post.  

Thanks again to all the friends and family members that came by to see us during the Bazaar!  We certainly appreciate your continued support!

With Love,


-Momma Cat


 

No comments:

Post a Comment