Sunday, October 14, 2012

Potholders, Washcloths, and Stars, Oh My! The Bazaar facts.

The St. Agatha Holiday Bazaar is coming up soon, on November 3 and 4.  Baby Cat and I have been making things for the bazaar, and these are just some of the things we'll have for sale.

 This is a little ornament I made using another ornament I bought last year as a model.  I did change a couple of things to make it uniquely my own. I think it turned out really well.  What do you think?

These are examples of the potholders and crocheted washcloths that we'll have for sale.  I had a great time at JoAnn Fabrics yesterday picking out more fabric and yarn to make even more of these for the Bazaar.

Baby Cat and I make things all year round.  Some of the things we make go to family and friends for birthday, Christmas, and wedding gifts.  Some of them we end up keeping, and some we sell at the Bazaar.

So please come and see us and all of our hand made items at the annual St. Agatha Holiday Bazaar on November 3, from 9am-4pm, and November 4, from 9am-1pm, at 7959 SE 15th Avenue, Portland, Oregon.

In addition to all the hand made items, there is a lovely cafeteria with wonderful home made food.  The Altar Society has a large variety of baked goods for sale, as well, so you can have a snack or enjoy lunch while you're there!



-Momma Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment