Monday, October 24, 2016

HEARTS FOR HEARTS DOLLS IN NEW DRESSES

Ever since Momma Cat discovered Hearts for Hearts Dolls through Pixie Faire, she's been dying to own one!  She's now up to FIVE!!!!!

Momma has been cleaning them and making new clothes for them, because largely they come to her unclean and unclothed.  

So, here are several of them all dressed up in their new finery.  Momma is working on more clothes for them, but alas, her job takes up too much of her time!

Lillian, Consuelo, Dell, and Shola
 These four girls are all wearing undies, shoes, dresses, and hats all made by Momma Cat!  The only thing Momma Cat doesn't make, so far, are the tights the girls are wearing.  She ordered those from Doll Secrets!  

All four of these little sweethearts will be available for purchase at the upcoming St. Agatha Holiday Bazaar!  Please come and see Momma Cat there if you can!


- Momma Cat

4 comments:

  1. What a darling quartet of cuties! I can't wait to see them at the Bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen,

      I'm so glad you like them. I only discovered these dolls in the last six months. They are really well made and fun to dress. They have beautiful hair, and soulful eyes.

      Delete
  2. The clothes you made are beautiful, as are your little models! I wish I could have been at the Bazaar to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assunta,

      I would've given anything for you to have been there too! Momma Cat misses you! I'm really glad you like my dolls and their clothes.

      - Momma Cat

      Delete