Wednesday, July 27, 2016

HELLO KITTY x 2 = FUN!!

Momma Cat just finished another adorable Hello Kitty dress and here's her little model showing it off.

Pastel Hello Kitty dress on 18" Madame Alexander doll

It's a pastel version of an earlier dress that I made for my other doll, Misumi, pictured below with my little model.


 
Misumi, also Madame Alexander,  in Neon Hello Kitty
Momma Cat loves both of her little dolls and thinks they both look adorable in their little dresses.  What do you think?


Also, Momma Cat needs to name her little model.  So, if you have any name suggestions, please let her know!  The sooner the better! It's getting tiresome referring to her as her little model. 


- Momma Cat

6 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful! How about Emma Rose? M.A. makes some of the loveliest dolls around. Enjoy!

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth,

      Thanks for your suggestion! I will certainly consider it! I agree. I think the Madame Alexander 18" dolls are so much more attractive than American Girls dolls. I love them!

      Momma Cat

      Delete
  2. Cute dresses - I like the style in both Hello Kitty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen,

      Thank you! What, no name suggestions? I thought you would have a lot of them!

      - Momma Cat

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dolls and beautiful dresses! I especially like the pastel one, those colors look great with the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Assunta! I like the pastel one too!

      - Momma Cat

      Delete