Tuesday, June 16, 2015

SWEET LITTLE DOLL GETS A NEW DRESS!

A year or so ago, Momma Cat found a lovely little doll at a garage sale.  The doll was dressed in a pink and white dress that was way too big for her, and sock with red tennis shoes.  Needless to say, her look needed to be updated.  

A couple of weeks ago, Momma Cat purchased some fabric and went to work.  She ordered the shoes and socks from CR's Crafts, but everything else was made by Momma Cat.

Sweet Girl in her new dress
 So, drop me a line and let me know what you think of her new outfit.  She also doesn't have a name yet.  So, if you have a good one, let me know!

- Momma Cat

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress, complete with a darling petticoat. She is one lucky doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maureen. Actually, I think she looks a lot like you, if you were a doll, that is!

      - Momma Cat

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous! Some of your finest work yet, Momma Cat! Wow! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer! I appreciate that a lot coming from you!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dress! It looks very classic, did you have any particular inspiration for it? I love the doll too, she looks so sweet and so happy to have a dress made by you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assunta,

    I found the dress pattern at work. The hard part was deciding what fabric to use! One of my co-workers helped me pick it out. I think we both thought these fabrics would work well with her delicate coloring. I'm glad you like it!!! Now, if I can just find some more cute, inexpensive dolls that I like. That's the hard part!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete