Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Cat and I are busy coming up with new projects and new posts for this great blog.  Yesterday we spent a considerable amount of time downloading pictures from my camera, only to have me lose them somewhere, or delete them (I'm not sure).  We were finally able to insert a picture representing us into our profile.  We decided to use photos of our dolls, because that's what we love and that's what we like to make.  

The doll with the dark brown, almost black hair represents me, Momma Cat, because she somewhat resembles me as a very young child.  The other doll represents Baby Cat, because again, she somewhat resembles what Baby Cat looked like as a very young child.  Both of these dolls are part of an extensive and on-going doll collection that we plan to share with you over the course of time.  We hope you love them as much as we do. 

We also hope you love our blog and leave us comments because we are very interested in what you think about our creations and our collection. 

- Momma Cat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment